View our gallery of available pool liner patterns.
Commercial pool liners are 60 Mil thickness (twice that of a residential pool liner)
Your pool’s circulation system cleans and heats your water.
Pool coping is the trim on the inside edge of your pool.
See what the pool floor looks like under your pool liner.
Cost Of Replacement Pool Liners
A typical pool liner replacement in Winnipeg for an average sized pool will cost between $4,000-$7000+.
This depends on several factors, like the shape of your pool, the size of your pool, updates required and the age of your pool. Older pools require more work and there are other items that are likely needing to be replaced other than just the pool liner.
Pool Liner Replacement Process
Whether you want an updated look or you’re replacing your pool liner because it’s torn or faded, we’re here to help. A liner replacement involves several important steps that adds up to great results. Click here to see our infograph of the entire process and timeline.
How Long Do Pool Liners Last?
Outdoor pool liners in Winnipeg last an average of 12 to 15 years. It is not uncommon for them to last longer than 15 years when properly cared for. Maintaining a clean waterline and balanced water are two of the most important variables to pool liner lifespan in Winnipeg.
Does My Pool Liner Need To Be Replaced?
If your pool is loosing water and your pool liner is aged, of if you now have wrinkles in your liner that were not there before, it is time to replace your liner. If your liner is faded, stained or tearing above the water line, it is time to replace your liner.
Can I Add Steps To My Pool?
Are you looking for additional special features to your pool? We’re proud to offer additional options in Winnipeg, including…
These dramatic and fun features will make your backyard the next best thing to a destination resort!
Why Choose UV Pools To Renovate And Restore Your Pool? Here Are A Few Simple Reasons:
- UV Pools follows a family Heritage of more than 46 years of pool construction and restoration. We believe that our high standards, reliability, and desire to please our customers set us apart from our competition.
- Vinyl liners are our speciality and we have many excited customers.
- We’ve successfully completed more than 800 swimming pool liner replacements in Winnipeg and around Manitoba.
- We have over 40 liner patterns to choose from!
- We are one of only a very few companies where the owner actually works onsite to oversee the details.
- We believe in continued education and training which keeps us at the cutting edge of the industry.
The Details Matter to Us
What do we consider when installing your pool liner?
- The depth, slope, angles, and pool wall height.
- The shape of your pool.
- The composition of your pool floor, especially if there are issues like holes, rough spots, soft spots, or existing debris.
Our Values Speak Volumes
When you call or visit UV Pools, you will actually speak to and get your free quote from the owner, Dale Kreviazuk. Dale, along with a site supervisor, will manage your renovation job from start to completion, and after the work is done, he will be there to make sure that everything was done to your satisfaction.
Our years of experience, attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and genuine desire to help our customers with their pool problems are what makes us who we are. We take pride in our work and believe in providing the same level of care for your pool as if it were our own.
Call us at 204-771-4960 or inquire online for a free onsite estimate.
My Pool Liner Has Bubbles Under It
If your vinyl pool liner looks like it has come unglued or you have a bubble under it then what you really have is water under your liner.
What is Behind a Vinyl Pool Liner?
We show you how the pool is constructed and what is behind your pool liner.